Dan check this out!

• It's interesting how similar is everything they did to what I did. I guess the space limitations only leave so many options. Their gun rack is one of two alternatives I initially considered for myself. I went with the other option because it didn't require welding/fabrication of metal tubes.

• You could probably build something similiar for your fins storage unless you already have a spot for them, glad you liked it though.

• One thing they did with that gun rack and cooler is block access to the boat from the back. I keep a cooler in the same spot and it fills the space very well, but it's a portable marine cooler. I also have a nice ladder on the transom, and while we never use it when spearfishing it's nice to know I still have the option of entering the boat from the back, especially when working on it at home. I think my boat is bigger than that one though, if it was the same size it would have to be done the way they did it, I'm so glad I was able to get a larger RIB. Still a slick looking boat.

• that was one of my questions Dan. how do you ingress(enter) and egress(leave)? over the tubes?

it would seem that is the only way in the above boat

EDIT*** i realized that I tend to use strange and uncommon words, this is a personal choice, i very much like language and words and I enjoy them a great deal. however, it just occured to me that one of the best things about this forum are the international members and I dont want to make things tougher for you guys who are speaking several languages or using translate programs.

I will always try to add simpler words as well, or only use more basic words, but please don hesitate to aks me or tell me if I have chosen a word that means nothing to you :) all the best

i like to spear fish

Edited 2 times, last by LunkerBuster: cultural sensitivity ().