Best speargun traveling bag?

• Hello all

I am leaving this month for a trip and need to get a good speargun traveling bag to hold 2 spearguns and shafts and maybe a few other things, I would like it to be secure, padded and easily traveled with. If anyone has a particular brand that has worked well for them during travels please let me know the brand and maybe were to purchase it.

I was thinking about placing the guns in a surfboard bag along with my shafts secure in a small diameter pvc tube, but was concerned about other luggage being tossed on the board bag and damaging my guns and the surfboard.

• Really depends on what kind of guns you're traveling with, how much other gear you're bringing (namely larger items like floats), what kind of trip you're going on, & if there are any weight limitations. I've never travelled with surfboards, but if doing a combo trip, I'd probably try to consolidate the gear into the surfboard bag.

I used to use a HSD gun bag (like Riffe padded gun bag or LB's bag) reinforced with cardboard walls & shafts in tube of course. Over the last several years, I've used my sportube 2 or 3 exclusively. With the time & monetary expenses of traveling... trying to save a few pounds wasn't worth the risk of being stuck in a remote location with broken gear.