• I have an older JBL magnum and for now it works till I can afford a new/better gun; it kills fish so...
    I know there is probably little benefit or functionality to this but I was considering coating it in the same type of liner that one would coat a truck bed with. A buddy of mine has an Ocean Rhino that is coated in it and it looks pretty sick. I am just not sure how this may effect the functionality of the gun, being a more lightweight aluminum gun and not a bulky heavy duty wooden gun like the OR. This is just more for looks and to aid a little in "camo" (it's bright and silver colored now). A light coat should shouldn't weigh too much. Any thoughts?

• if there is any elasticity to the liner it might quite the gun a little.. I suspect it will make little difference as far as function...I would think about just doing a spraypaint camo job and getting a nice color selection you like.

i like to spear fish

• Lunker, I considered that but I know from experience with spray paint it wont hold up and will be scratched to hell in no time. There have a few ideas for acrylic paint on here but that seems more involved than I want to get. May just buy some camp tape from Mako.