Masks for sale

• Hey man, thanks again for the mask; used it all weekend up to about 35' and it worked great; a definite improvement over the old one. :toast:

• nice Shawn...glad you got a "real" mask...just having a black skirt makes hunting sooo much easier...the low volume helps a bunch too:toast:

Yea, it is night and day really; having the old scuba peripheral lens mask squished to my face was annoying. I picked up some Tim Man pinch weights from Mako, and If Ben's rubber belt fits me along with the Cressi fins I got from you I can stop using any of my old scuba style stuff; though I am keeping the purge snorkel as I really like it. The gun is killing fish just fine so I think the next step is a new yak.

• sweet!! glad you are feeling more equipped...ben is pretty skinny and you are closer to my size so I don't know if his belt will work for you...I hope it does.

in two weeks, actually three cos you will be in the keys in two, I'll bring my RA and my tito gun out and you can use which ever one you want to try it for a day or a few

i like to spear fish

• sweet!! glad you are feeling more equipped...ben is pretty skinny and you are closer to my size so I don't know if his belt will work for you...I hope it does.

in two weeks, actually three cos you will be in the keys in two, I'll bring my RA and my tito gun out and you can use which ever one you want to try it for a day or a few

Sounds like a plan; looking forward to it.