PR as a retirement plan

• Alissa and I were talking about where we might like to retire to and the subject of PR came up. Now, at one time I was discussing with Rob Reyes the prospect of moving there; but I have to admit it was for the wrong reasons. As in running away from a problem. Now that we have accepted that's not possible...talks between me and the "Judge" ie . Alissa, have once again began.

I can retire from both careers, civil and military , in less than 10 years. A Fed. Facility is in Guaynabo, which is where my current Warden came from( Hector Ledezma, he's had to discipline me; but he was fair and just about it....good man in my book) and had nothing but good things to say about PR.

Not real sure if I am asking a question, making a declaration or what....but there ya go.

Oh...how dog friendly is PR ?

Not for nothing, but Alissa as an RN could take a travel assignment there and make oodles more than I as a civil servant.W're thinking about using that as a expeditionary tour.

• im going to be realistic to you bro...things right now are going from bad to worst these years...i hope we can change that in a couple of years...the government and politics here are tearing apart the island and the people...