Caribbean Fishery Management Public hearings

• Caribbean Fishery Management Public hearings

I am letting the Puerto Rico commercial fishermen in this list and the ones
    who read it that the Caribbean Fishery Council (MSRA) is having public hearings.

I already went to them and I have always tried to vote in favor of the commercial guys
    when I think it is fair, but since they don’t even know I do it, and the ones who do know don’t even care, am rethinking my willingness to be attacked by both parties, the commercial and the recreational , so I will probably take the side of the ones who don’t kill everything for a profit, and if I think something is unfair, will keep the vote to myself wich is what most do.

But, to be fair, I need to let you guys know what is going on, and were to writte to
    be heard on your personal preferences whatever they are, after all, there are many benefits of being a commercial fishermen, and we all envy being in the water as much as possible.

There will be annual catch limits and accountability measures, since they seem to think
    There is overfishing.

They will specify ACLs,OFLs,AMs, MSY,OY,ect between other things.

There are already a few action that they want to implement or amend.
    Specially with the snapper,grouper and parrotfish complexes.

There will also be some species –specific prohibitions and aggregate bag limits.
    They also have the preferred alternatives.

Dont go there cursing people, since this will not be practical, read whats going on, and
    give precise alternatives that will benefit you and your comunity, if you dont, the prefered
    alternatives, or the ones they like will be passed since they wont have anything else.

The ones interested feel free to send me an email, I would gladly give you copies of it
    All, help you with any doubt you may have , or whatever you need in this regard.