Need guinea pig with a Riffe

• I have been playing around and building a prototype handle that fits the Riffe Competition series guns, but will accept an AR-15 handle grip. If I don't screw it up, I should be done in a day or two.

Problem is, I don't have a Riffe gun to try it on. Would anyone be willing to test fit it, and try it out a little?

I'll ship you the handle, and two grips to try (Hogue and A2). I would ask that you take a bunch of pictures, particularly of any areas that don't fit quite right, or could be improved in any way. The handle is aluminum, so I am particularly interested in if (or how badly) it affects balance. If this looks like something with potential, then I would need the handle back, so that I can make changes and have it as a reference for building more. I would of course pay for return shipping as well.

So I'm basically looking for someone with an eye for detail, who dives often, and doesn't particularly like the regular Riffe handle.

Anybody?

• I have two Riffes. I have a comp C1s and a Standard #3. I don't mind the handles at all but would be happy to help out a fellow spearo. Let me know if you want to send it out here. Hopefully for your sake you can find somebody local.

• On second thought Jeff why don't I just send you the stock? You can keep it so money and time will be saved on shipping, and there won't be any room for error trying to do make adjustments from pics. This is the stock.