Lobstering and some others.

• went out today out to dania area. Strictly a bugging trip. Out there at 8, back by 11. 13 bugs. other pics are from a trip I took to marathon earlier this month. Enjoy!

Edited once, last by Guest ().

• i am happy for you and humbled because of how awful I am at bugging...literally missed out on 30+ bugs in 2.5 hours today...hope the snare works better

i like to spear fish

• Well done Ben.

Yeah I'd like to see that lobster spot too LB. I love using the snare, mine is very simple, an aluminum tickle stick with a mono loop. I think I'm good with it, the trick is finding the lobster.

• Anytime either of you want to come down I'll show you and learn

I made this as a copy of Bens as best I could remember is it like yours dan. This is the end of my tickle stick

i like to spear fish

• Well done Ben.

Yeah I'd like to see that lobster spot too LB. I love using the snare, mine is very simple, an aluminum tickle stick with a mono loop. I think I'm good with it, the trick is finding the lobster.

Yea I use one with weed whacker cable and a simple crimp and loop. It works really really well.

• i use a tickle stick and net, if you kind of play with their antennas they will come out a bit to see whats going on, slip the net behind them and smack them in the head they will shoot back into the net. OR reach in grab on tight and shake semi-violently, the jarring motion allows you to work them out of even some pretty tight holes.

• i use a tickle stick and net, if you kind of play with their antennas they will come out a bit to see whats going on, slip the net behind them and smack them in the head they will shoot back into the net. OR reach in grab on tight and shake semi-violently, the jarring motion allows you to work them out of even some pretty tight holes.

The grab and shake doesn't work alot of the times. I mean if you can get ahold of the farthest back part of the antennae then you're good, but getting that part is the hard part

• I drill a hole into the middle of the tip of the aluminum rod, and out the side. I thread the mono through and melt the end. Friction is enough to keep it in there, the force the escaping lobster exerts is not enough to pull the mono out.

• I drill a hole into the middle of the tip of the aluminum rod, and out the side. I thread the mono through and melt the end. Friction is enough to keep it in there, the force the escaping lobster exerts is not enough to pull the mono out.

brilliant, thanks.

I will do that if I have to adjust or replace this one...i estimated the loop size and i think it is pretty good, but it might need to be a hair larger.

i like to spear fish