Divers for tommorow Sat 10/04/08 Miami

• Wind is blowing pretty hard right now. It has been increasing in the past few hours and is now at 20mph. I know you like nice weather, keep an eye on it.

We went out last saturday with a supposed less than 2 and had 2-4 with an occasional 5 all day.

Davie Peguero

• I noticed the webcam was not updating and you rely on it to see conditions. You know there is another ft lauderdale webcam right?

Davie Peguero

• Thanks, nice find. It's a different angle which is good. The image is large originally but is reduced on that page. I can link it to my page in full size. Alternatively right click on the image and select view image to see the larger size but it doesn't update that way unless you refresh the page.

• We didn't go today. In the morning it was overcast and we figured the vis was going to be crappy. The forecast also called for rain. It drizzled in Ft Lauderdale I don't know how it was in Miami.

Sux man, sorry to hear that. I came home hoping to read about what a great day/catch you all had.

• Thanks. Pantoja is almost ready to hit the water again so you'll be seeing plenty of good catches. BTW since the afternoon we had some torrential rain here. The streets have over a foot of water in some places.