Murky Water Lucky Shot

• I'm dying to see some pics of your catch Marco. We went out this morning and found unbelievable clear water but we spotted a Coal Freighter being hauled in to harbor. Being that my spot is very close to a shipping lane that did not issue us good news. Sure enough, the Freighter along with two huge tugboats were a stone's throw away and we had under estimated the thrust of those huge propellers! We had to cling to one of the marker buoys so as not to be pushed out to sea!:0

The water turned into mud in no time and we swam back to shore as soon as the current from the tugboats subsided. Anyways, the freighter should be done unloading its cargo by this afternoon and out of the harbor so we'll try it again tomorrow morning.:rolleyes1:

• muy buena cubera es mi pescado favorito para pescar el que mas satisfacion me da y para comer tambien buenisimo me gusta hacerlo entero en el bbq pero entero sin escamarlo y queda riquisimo.

• muy buena cubera es mi pescado favorito para pescar el que mas satisfacion me da y para comer tambien buenisimo me gusta hacerlo entero en el bbq pero entero sin escamarlo y queda riquisimo.

Y como haces cuando lo pones en la parrilla? Lo cubres con Papel de aluminio? Me imagino que si no lo cubres puede hacer un buen reguero no?

• no no le pones nada,las escamas se queman un poco pero el pescado queda muy jugoso lo esencial es no tener mucha candela.puedes probar con pescados mas pequenos primero,a mi me usta mucho por que no tienes que hacer nada y te quitas el trabajo de limpiar el pescado.