Need a quick, easy, cheap, good solution to guns all over the boat?

• Even if you don't like the look of trashcans on your boat, you might want to consider this. It can be used for midhandles or Euros, with or without reels. I laid it out to hold 7 guns, 3 on one side, 4 on the other (well, 7-1/2 if you count the rollergun stuck in the corner). It's held in place in the boat with bungies, so I just take it out of the boat, put it on my cart, and haul the whole thing up to the house for rinsing and storage. Per Tin Man's suggestion, I'll add a 1-1/2" piece of pvc pipe in one or two corners for spare shafts.

Maybe the best part is the price: $35 at Home depot for the bin (Rubbermaid Slimline), $5 for the tarp bungies. I used some aluminum I had laying around for a heavier duty version, but holes and slots in the plastic would work as well, since it's pretty heavy duty plastic. If anyone is interested in building one, I would be happy to provide the spacing and layout I used.

• I too use the big trashcan technique, but without the useful bungees. Excellent idea.

We use a second one for fins.