Buechat Marlin Pacific anyone used one?

• get a rob allen 130 or 140...simple,cheap and great gun..I heard from many friends that mako will give you trouble from time of use..thats why they have that "3 year warranty"Im not entering to that discussion again..search here the mako threads and then choose what gun to get.....and I mean a lot of friends have tell me that..like alan said keep it simple..

• Berry Antonie fishing rods in the 6.5 mm catapult driving with a force of 480 Julias, take numbers and over 300 fish and 400 kilos, not dependent on the rod but the way in which the rubber push rod to its destination.

<º)))><

Antonie Berry pesca con varillas en su catapulta de 6’5 mm impulsando con una fuerza de 480 julias, coge meros y peces de mas de 300 y 400 kilos, no depende de la varilla sino la forma con que las gomas empujan la varilla hacia su destino.

• from your original post, I think this is blue water gun for you correct? are you hoping for wahoo and dolphin or big fish like tuna?

I think you might be better off with a cannon for tuna or a solid custom wood gun for loading up for big fish and long shots.

I know my 120 with a 19 and 16 mm band will take a wahoo with a decent shot, I can shoot 15 ft with it no problem, but I would not call it a blue water gun. Perhaps it is a language thing, but I associate
    large, heavy, ballasted guns with blue water, the kind you will only shoot two or three times a day. I think you should try a few guns and then make the purchase.

i like to spear fish

• Aldebaran gracias, bien gracias a todos por tratar de entenderme las explicaciones y esta es la ultima , las medidas son 105 y 115.

<º)))))><

Aldebaran thanks,

well thank you all for trying to understand the explanations and this is the last, the measures are 105 and 115.

• Without getting into a what company to purchase your gun through, I would suggest a 130cm gun at the very minimum for a bluewater.

Keep in mind that bluewater simply means bluewater. NOT really big fish. Dolphin and wahoo are relatively thin bodied fish. You don't need a whole lot of punch, what you need is range. Really blue water has a way of deceiving most, especially when there is nothing in the water to reference distance.

My 130 has an effective range of 24' from my arm to the middle of the shaft. I have punched through the heads of 50lb+ fish with 2 15mm bands and a 7.5mm tri-cut shaft with no problem what-so-ever, as long as the fish were within that range. I keep my guns limited to a single wrap of shooting line simply for this reason.

As for the carbon/wood gun, Picasso also makes one. I have had the 120cm version for quite some time. I like it a lot and used to use it for paddy hopping in So Cal. I have killed countless yellowtail with that gun rigged with a single 20mm band. It has a somewhat unique design to the barrel. There is almost what I would call mini wings on the back 2/3 of the stock. The gun tracks really well and a bit more mass to it, making it shoot very smooth when rigged with a lighter shaft. The gun has a simple design. Uses circular bands, open track and the Century handle/trigger mech assembly.

As Ramon said it is more about precise shooting then full-blown power.