Spear b que ?? 3-26-11

• plans changed from the lack of participation so hau and I had a great morning dive in some nice viz ( at first) and managed two hogs and a porgy in about 3 hours of diving...my hog and porgy were decent, haus hog was manly and nice...he was kind enough to gift to me as I had a chef at my local pub eager to cook up some fresh fish.

she came though huge as well...pan seared the fish in garlic, parley and cliantro and made HOT habanero salsa to go with it...
    I have pics of haus' fish and the food, but my damn gopro was still on upside mode and Ihave to figure out how to flip the movies to take some screen grabs

i like to spear fish

• Judah sorry i wasn't able to make it out there man... I went out really late with some friends and there was no way I could have woken up and dove hungover that morning lol. I'm out of town this weekend, but keep me in the loop. I wanna spearBQ! maybe at Shallow Runner's new place :D

• My digs won't be ready for a few weeks for anything but I am down to do it up this weekend. I haven't been spearing in a while because of school. Let me know. I would love to make the bbq thing a tradition as well. Just need participants. :thumbsup2:

• Sunday might actually be great. Wind from the north thurs and fri. Then from the west on sat. Should be flat and settled on Sunday.

Anyone else good for Sunday?

i like to spear fish

• Sailing class. Sounds cool.

Yea man, I am pretty stoked. Once I find a yard to store and restore it for a decent price I am going to buy and restore a sailboat. Been thinking about it for years.

And yea, I think a dedicated Spear BBQ thread would be good to get more participation. Good idea. :thumbsup2:

You out for the weekend? Give me a shout.