RA camera mount

• thought I would add this to the appropriate thread...I always feel bad resurrecting a thread because I fear that someone who is new the forum will read until we digress and then give up and miss potentially great updates further down the thread...well fuck those jerks I guess, dont wanna read the whole thread? we dont need ya!!:angry4:

I had to make the mount ready for a gopro mount cos I chose that as my inferior image capturing device and the screw that Jeff made is too long for the shallow GoPro tripod mount receiver. I was going to put it inside of the existing mount, but realized that his would have no negative effect on the other side..I also like that the camera s mounted higher relative to the gun, more ocean and less barrel in the image:thumbsup2:

• Tin Man, I am really impressed with your work on the camera mounts. I would like to know how to go about ordering one? The gun that I want to mount it on is a Riffe Euro 100X. Do you currently have any that will fit this model or is this something you would have to make? I am located in Destin, Fl. Thanks

Edited once, last by seadub ().

• Darren,

Sorry, but I don't have any mounts right now. I'm stuck between houses right now (selling my old one and building a new one) so I don't have my shop up and running and can't build any for a while longer.

• Ok Mate just let me know when your up and running .I hope the house building and moving goes well for you with some good diving in between.Ta Darren