Algun spearo?28Oct al 4de Nov.

• Alguien necesita ayuda con dinero para salair, o simplemente otro buso? Para el 28 de Octubre hasta el 4 de Noviembre. Cualquiera de estos dias estoy disponible. O si conocen los arrecifes de miami o los cayos tengo un bote de 18 pies.:thumbsup2:

• Hola. Este es el pronostico para esta semana.

Monday
    North winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet near shore and up to 6 to 8 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a light chop.
    Monday Night
    North winds 10 to 15 knots becoming 15 to 20 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet near shore and up to 6 to 8 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.
    Tuesday
    North winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet near shore and up to 8 to 10 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.
    Tuesday Night
    North winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet near shore and up to 8 to 10 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.
    Wednesday
    Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet near shore and up to 6 to 8 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.
    Wednesday Night
    Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 5 to 7 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.
    Thursday
    Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 5 to 7 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.

Como ya ves no es bueno. Estamos listos para salir cualquier dia si cambia el pronostico. El problema es que si cambia aun se necesista un par de dias para que mejore la visibilidad. Sigue revisando aqui y mandame tu tel. por pm.

• Hola, gracias por tu respuesta, que pena que el clima no vaya a colaborar, de todas maneras recuerdo que ustedes asen una reunion 1 ves a la semana, o al mes??... quisiera ir para conocer alguna gente en esa area, y tener algunos amigos que comparten el mismo hobby y deporte.

• It sure would be nice for everyone to get together but we're not exactly a club. We usually get together to go diving and this happens as often as conditions allow. But no it's never everyone. There are a few different crews here centered around the owner of the boat. The best way to get together is go diving. A big meeting would be nice like I said but it's an organizational challenge I'm not willing to undertake myself. If someone else wants to I'm game but it just seems that diving is the preferred activity when free time is at a premium as opposed to sitting around drinking beer.