Reverse mechs and top line releases?

• I've noticed that all reverse mechs have a top line release. Is this due to how the line release interacts with the sear, so it's impossible to do a traditional, lower release?

Also, what is everybody's experience with the top line releases? Does the line ever catch on the bands, especially on 3-4 band guns?

I just bought wood for my next build, and want it to be a larger gun with a reverse mech, but I'm hesitant because I've never used a top line release.

Alex

• The angle between the bands and the line release is so similar between a top and side release that it might be inconsequential. I've never tried one.

I know this bit, if you use the reverse trigger on a midhandle gun where you have a pushrod between the trigger and the mech, you can actually get that mech so far back that it might be difficult to load. I think I've accidentally done that in the search of band stretch, but fortunately, this is a shorter gun.

You can kinda see what I mean in the picture. The rearmost tab is going to around 5" where the loading pad would be.

• New ergonomic design with inverted mechanism highly relevant lever - fulcrum for sensitivity unaffected even at extremely high loads (polylastichovolon). Robust construction studied low profile work and a very high resistance. Excellent usability and functionality. Lateral automatic mechanical schoinopiastra-assisted spring and armokaliptro window. Collaborates with European-style rods 6-10 mm. Ability kliparismenis string in the tail of the rod (6-8) mm. Includes pin and screws - installation as well as caliper placement (disposable) for easy - fast - accurate and secure placement within the body of the gun, thus avoiding the margin of error and failure. Ideal proposed implementation for timber and carbon constructions.