Bull shark is a cyclops with one eye, and albino

• BULL SHARK IS A CYCLOPS WITH ONE EYE, AND ALBINO

The albino shark fetus with one eye was removed from a pregnant female
    In Greek mythology, the Cyclopes were members of a race of giants with one eye in the middle of the forehead. These pictures shown here are not a giant, but a bull shark and fetus are not mythical but very real. It seems that this week the news accumulate strange animals.

An albino shark fetus with one eye was removed from a pregnant female bull shark caught recently in the Sea of Cortez, Mexico, and was one of the 10 pups inside the large predator. All others were normal in color and appearance.

A story with very few details were released last week, mainly due to the above picture that showed a white shark about three feet long with what appeared to be perfectly centered one eye in his head, just above the mouth .

Skeptics abound. A scientist in southern California joker identified three feet to the fetus as "Cycloptomus," believing that the photo was manipulated and was part of a hoax.

The story became more credible after Felipe Galvan, a leading Mexican scientist, acknowledged that he had inspected the shark and had even written an article about the discovery. The document is in scientific review.

But on Saturday, more details emerged. Tracy Ehrenberg, general manager of Pisces Sportfishing in Cabo San Lucas, interviewed the fisherman made the catch to the southeast of La Paz, Mexico, the capital of Baja California Sur.

Ehrenberg said in the blog Pisces mother bull shark was caught on a hook baited with ballyhoo, tied to a line below a float into place another line anchored by a sandbag. The shark was dead when he was dragged around long after Cerralvo Island.
    He was taken ashore and thread, a process that revealed nine pups and fetal normal albino, a single eye.

"The fisherman told me that this would have been born first, because the position was first in line at the start, but he doubted it would have survived," said Ehrenberg, who did not disclose the name of the fisherman.

Shark fishing is controversial because many species are in decline, but fishermen in coastal communities of Baja California with no other livelihood depend on this fishery to support their families.

Ehrenberg said, a strong supporter of marine conservation, "It's a bit sad to see a female with cubs dead inside, but was captured by a commercial fishing boat and that is how this fisherman earns his living. All parties Shark are used, including the skin. The meat is salted and sent to the mainland of Mexico, where it is usually sold as cod or "cod". PISCESFLEET

<º)))><

ENCUENTRAN UN TIBURÓN TORO CÍCLOPE, CON UN SOLO OJO, Y ALBINO

El feto albino de tiburón con un solo ojo fue extraído a partir de una hembra embarazada
    En la mitología griega, los Cíclopes eran los miembros de una raza de gigantes con un solo ojo en mitad de la frente. Estas fotos que aparecen aquí no son de un gigante, sino de un feto de tiburón toro y no son míticas, sino muy reales. Parece que esta semana se acumulan las noticias sobre animales extraños.

Un feto albino de tiburón con un solo ojo fue extraído a partir de una hembra embarazada de tiburón toro capturada recientemente en el Mar de Cortés, México, y era una de las 10 crías en el interior del gran depredador. Todos los demás eran normales en color y apariencia.

Una historia con muy pocos detalles se difundió durante la semana pasada, debido principalmente a la foto de arriba que reveló un tiburón blanco de tres pies de largo con lo que parecía ser un solo ojo perfectamente centrado en su cabeza, justo por encima de la boca.

Los escépticos abundan. Un científico bromista del sur de California identificó al feto de tres pies como "Cycloptomus", creyendo que la foto estaba manipulada y era parte de un engaño.

La historia se hizo más creíble después de que Felipe Galván, un destacado científico mexicano, reconoció que él había inspeccionado el tiburón e incluso había escrito un artículo sobre el descubrimiento. El documento está en revisión científica.

Pero el sábado surgieron más detalles. Tracy Ehrenberg, gerente general de Pisces Sportfishing en Cabo San Lucas, se entrevistó con el pescador que hizo la captura al sureste de La Paz, México, la capital de Baja California Sur.

Ehrenberg dijo en el blog Piscis que el tiburón toro madre fue atrapado en un anzuelo con cebo de alharaca, atado a una línea por debajo de una boya fija en su lugar por otra línea anclada en una bolsa de arena. El tiburón estaba muerto cuando fue arrastrado mucho después cerca de Isla Cerralvo.
    Fue llevado a tierra y fileteado, un proceso que reveló nueve cachorros normales y el feto albino, de un solo ojo.

"El pescador me dijo que éste habría nacido en primer lugar, debido a la posición que estaba, primero en la fila de la salida, pero que dudaba que hubiera sobrevivido", dijo Ehrenberg, quien no reveló el nombre del pescador.

La pesca de tiburones es polémica debido a que muchas especies están en declive, pero los pescadores en las comunidades costeras de Baja California sin ningún otro medio de vida dependen de esta pesca para mantener a sus familias.

Dijo Ehrenberg, un fuerte defensor de la conservación marina: "Es un poco triste ver a una hembra muerta con crías en el interior, pero fue capturada por un bote de pesca comercial y es así como este pescador se gana la vida. Todas las partes del tiburón se utilizan, incluyendo la piel. La carne se sala y se envía a la parte continental de México, donde por lo general se vende como bacalo o "bacalao". PISCESFLEET

• Felipe Galvàn is a close friend of mine. I will talk to him about getting more info pertaining this Cyclops shark. Really interesting Ramòn. Thanks for sharing this info.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I agree with Ramon, not only the size of the eye but also the appearance and color are off too. Furthermore why is the guy holding it that way, his left hand is completely covering where the "normal eyes" would be at. I don't know but I think its a fake.