Lobster in acting like humans and climbing things!

• 26OCT @ 1930 decided to try out another set of rocks/reef that may catch less swell on the incoming tide but this time no baby sitting rookies. On this redemption dive the Viz was an outstanding 3ft with heavy surge and plenty of cormorants that were attacking me constantly from start to finish. First 3 dives= 3 solid legals about 15 minutes later I made a double legal bug grab and discovered you can force them to gay hug each other so you can take turns getting legal readings on both. Made another dive and came up with another 2 at about the same time some randoms in a dingy was passing close by asked them for a hand. So I threw the bug in there dingy passed the condition report while they measure my bugs for me and I get a bit of a break. Nice tankers thought I was crazy for kicking all the way out there by my self they kept asking me were my boat was and how long I've been dive and didn't believe me when I told them that I was done. They went on there way and I started heading back; just as a hooper and his wife started screaming at me to stay away from there traps which I was clearly 25 yards from. I laughed shined my light on them and told them No Habla English! Just kidding. Ended my dive conveniently early and made back to base to make a mess at my hotel.

That makes this weeks count 3 limits for 4 dives!