Last night

• Went our for a afternoon dive that extended to the night. I saw three fish with yellow tails to my surprise. My 90cm single band did not have enough power though. I was looking for cabs:(. Gonna go look for them with the socal tracker 2 tomorrow and send a mori shaft and slip tip through one of them. Before it got too dark I spotted a bug out in the open and grabbed it and it was a legal one. Grabbed a few more and on the way back in found this little (yes it was legal) halibut lying down. I hurried to pull my float to myself to grab my gun and load it. By the time I did that I lost where the fish was or what direction it was in. I retraced the ledges I was hunting and found it after what seemed like 20 min. I have been having trouble finding halibut so to me it was a great reward because it have been over a year since I have seen on. Can't was for sesame crusted halibut. I owe this halibut to Q.

• Nice assortment of edibles :thumbsup2:

Sure wish I lived closer to a yellowtail spot. I just have lobsters where I dive. :rolleyes1:

• Nice assortment of edibles :thumbsup2:

Sure wish I lived closer to a yellowtail spot. I just have lobsters where I dive. :rolleyes1:

It would just be nice if I could actually shoot them.. :bouncinboobs:

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• Nice haul man. How do you prepare the crabs? I always see them around, just never thought to grab any.

• It would just be nice if I could actually shoot them.. :bouncinboobs:

Nice haul man. How do you prepare the crabs? I always see them around, just never thought to grab any.

Juan I just boil them when I get hole then put them in cold water right away. I just threw them in the fridge after. And used them for the Cajun boil recipe I posted. Their shells are really tough though so you gotta take a hammer to them before you sit down for dinner.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• He might have been trying. I saw something where they put a flounder on a checkerboard and it changed colors to match it. It was pretty cool.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• We used to have a tank divided into 3 different bottom colors. They would put some turbots in there, and watch them change color as they settled down. Pretty cool stuff. Thanks Brett!

• Wanted to add this one too cause I finally got a chance to use the gun. I bought it from Captain Bly. The gun is pretty sweet. It is just under 90cm enclosed track euro. It is set up with one 5/8ths band and a 5/16 flopper shaft. Matt ground the tip down so the flopper would toggle with less penetration on fish while shooting into sculpin, cabs, ling, and halibut. I shot that halibut with the gun and it worked perfectly and very easy to reload with the enclosed track.