Looking to borrow..

• Hey guys, my brother is coming into town late Thursday night, and we'll be spending a week in the keys. Due to unfortunate events this past summer, I'm currently using my back up blades as my primary pair.. I'm looking to borrow a pair of 42-44/44-46 fins for about a week, if anybody has a spare set. I'm also trying my luck on a 3mm medium suit, open or closed 1pc or 2, not too picky. I'd gladly reciprocate with cash, fish, lobster, beer, pics of an ex girlfriend.. joking, I think. You name it.. any help is greatly appreciated. :)

• i have a pair of 44-46 garas and a 5mm scuba suit for a normal sized person, not an oaf like me.

I have pretty much extra of everything if you need, let me know.

i like to spear fish

• Jc, thanks a ton for the offer but I'll borrow Lunker's so I can let my bro wear socks.. was trying to increase my chances with the smaller size.:thumbsup2:

Judah, you're the man.. I'd love to borrow both the fins and suit if possible. Could you pm me a time and place that I could pick them up this week?
    Thanks so much.. this community is the absolute best.

• Nate I am off today and I'm free most afternoons. what is your schedule like so we can plan it out.

Also, what gear do you need? I have masks, floatlines, knives, could find some fin socks, polespears and guns. so let me know and I'll put it all together. I'll PM you my phone number so you can text me.

i like to spear fish