Randall 1911 .45acp for sale . . .

• I have for sale a Randall Service Model 1911 .45 auto pistol with 3 Randall mags, no box or papers, that is used and would rate in 70% to 80% condition . . .a strong 75% piece! This is an all stainless pistol 5” barrel, fixed sights, bead blasted radios top on slide, Pachmayr grips and in perfect working order, but does have some “use” blemishes. There is some history with Randall pistols,[B] interested buyers PLEASE do your [/B]homework on this pistol before making your offer . . . all respectable offers will be entertained. Would prefer to sell locally (Homosassa/Crystal River area), but if it must be shipped, the buyer is responsible for the FFl on both ends and shipping. I honestly do not have a bottom dollar figure. . .nor do I expect to make a home run full value on this deal . . . a respectable figure ? $ ? If you should require additional pictures, information or would like to make an offer, please shoot me a PM and I will get back with you. Thank you for your time. :thumbsup2:

OFFSHORE
    capt.offshore@yahoo.com