• Aw man im dying to go out there and try these pursuit fins...anyone have a guess to when we'l see another flat 40+ vis day?

my moneys on tuesday for now....

everyones welcome when it clears up:thumbsup2:

• can always make the drive to dive our springs in central/ north Florida

I am actually planning on taking a trip up to blue springs soon to do some free diving. Unfortunately you can't dive the spring head in winter because of the manatee's.

Also Al,

I feel your pain, twofold even, because I can only get out on the weekends!

• Boats finally up and running and it's a ****ing milkshake out there. Been going out everyday even with these winds to get a bite at boaters grill at the end of key biscayne...been eating there religiously trying to get these 10 hours of break in done. boats running like a dream even with the small prop in borrowing from my mechanic until mine comes in later this week.

Let's pray for some decent weather... when I was a little kid in NJ we would wear our undies inside out and salt in the window sill in hope for snow..If anyone has any good weather JuJu tricks please lmk! lololol

-Al

• probably like 2 more weeks every year for about 4 weeks at the end of February beginning of march this happens sad to say but tru hopefully u are wright and its all good by next week

• Boats finally up and running and it's a ****ing milkshake out there. Been going out everyday even with these winds to get a bite at boaters grill at the end of key biscayne...been eating there religiously trying to get these 10 hours of break in done. boats running like a dream even with the small prop in borrowing from my mechanic until mine comes in later this week.

Let's pray for some decent weather... when I was a little kid in NJ we would wear our undies inside out and salt in the window sill in hope for snow..If anyone has any good weather JuJu tricks please lmk! lololol

-Al

great trick for good weather is working a 9-5 Mon-Fri job which is when the weather is perfect, then drink too much on weekends ( even though those 5 straight days of 3knt winds now became 20knt) leaving you too shit faced to fish on your only days off :laughing::laughing::laughing:

• great trick for good weather is working a 9-5 Mon-Fri job which is when the weather is perfect, then drink too much on weekends ( even though those 5 straight days of 3knt winds now became 20knt) leaving you too shit faced to fish on your only days off :laughing::laughing::laughing:

lol ya i couldn't agree more

• can someone help me i am trying to buy some wood blanks that captain offshore is selling on the for sale fourm can anybody please help me with his contact info or something cuz i still cant post anything on the for sale forms any help would be greatly appreciated