Nat Geo, Wild Justice....

• I found it interested that the new episode that aired the other day involved the depredation of a mountain lion. Made me wonder if it was meant to be a show of solidarity from the Wardens for Dan Richards.

Personally I find the show morbidly fascinating. Most of the wardens are themselves hunters/fishermen, but I agree that it's cut/edited in such a way as to make it look like every hunter/fisherman is just a poachers who hasn't been caught yet.

• the worst ever is when they gave a guy a citation for shooting squirls with a pellet gun in his front yard... the warden said they were out of season!!!:lol:

So does this mean mice and rats have seasons too!!!

• I have only seen the online videos but it seems like they spend an a lot of time dealing with meth heads. I certainly don't envy their job.

• the worst ever is when they gave a guy a citation for shooting squirls with a pellet gun in his front yard... the warden said they were out of season!!!:lol:

They are not ground squirrels they are tree squirrels which have a season

You find ticketing someone for shooting a game species out of season and without a hunting license ridiculous? Do you also think its insane for them to give ticket to someone taking perch and opal eye without a fishing license? Tree squirrels (unlike ground squirrels) are edible game.