2 kayaks & trailer

• For Sale:

2 Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160 Kayaks (sit-on-top)

Performance Trailer (1-7/8” ball hitch) with custom rack (aluminum) for multiple kayaks and/or canoes

2 Harmony Sea Passage fiberglass paddles

2 seats

2 life vests

2 whistles

Everything you need to hook up and go fishing, camping, or blazing new trails and adventures. These kayaks are a machine for those who have a lot of water to cover and encounter wind and chop. They paddle smooth and track very well. Kayaks, trailer and all gear has been well maintained and cared for along with fresh water wash downs after every use. One kayak is missing the rail carrying strap but that can easily be replaced at any local kayak distributor. Stored outside and always covered with tarp. Trailer is in excellent condition, both tires have great tread, hold air and have never leaked or been repaired in any fashion, includes spare tire for those roadside emergencies. Trailer lights work. I've had 6 kayaks and two canoes loaded on this trailer several times for trips down the Peace River.

Only reason we want to sell these is we have a second child on the way and we know they’re just going to sit unused for a long time.

I used them a lot for near shore spearfishing and fishing.

Located in NE St. Petersburg, FL. More photos are available upon request and test rides are welcomed.

$1,200.00 for everything. We can be reached at speargun@gmail.com.

Photos are below.
    Poles or dog are not included.

• for any interested buyers..these are great kayaks and that rack alone is a good value.

you should look into a Zuma or Zest two..you and the wife can bring both kids and a days worth of gear...

i like to spear fish

• I used to own a T160 for Norcal salmon fishing and diving. They are very fast AND stable. If you were local I would grab them. Great price.

"It's the Ocean Flowing in our Veins"

• Nsearch, ditto what lunker said about the Zest 2; I have one of those now and we brought both kids on it when they were little (plus us).

"It's the Ocean Flowing in our Veins"