Some Recent Videos

• Dan and Dusky-

That pond is the water hazard on the 11th hole of a local disc golf course, The Redwood Curtain. You have to throw your disc across the pond from about a 40ft elevation into a garage sized hole in the trees on the other side. It isn't a far shot but is difficult for beginners. If you miss the hole in the trees, the redwoods will slap your disc back into the drink. It used to be loaded with discs but unfortunately my buddies and I fished out!

Awesome, man! Congratulations, that's a huge achievement. I had a roommate that did a thesis his senior year and preparing it was about like raising a child for 9 months.

Very interesting topic too. How does it read? Would it fly way over my head? If you think I would understand at least 1/3rd of the words, I would be interested to read it.

Oh, and I forgot to say- I've got a couple ideas for new UW photo/video projects. Not sure when they'll pan out, because recently the water has been too god damned rough to dive! I'll definitely make a vid of my summer adventures, though, so if you can find some music for me by then that would be much appreciated ;).

Thanks Carter. It was a royal PIA. It still is. I'll send you a finished draft when it gets published. You'll understand all of it.

I'm interested to see your new projects. Will it all be matrix style vermilion shooting?! Hope to see your videos and dive with you soon!

• good job kirby... I know diving sucks up there, I'll prob be salmon, trout, and steelhead fishing for most of my water hunting.

Although I do plan on surfing a bit up there too.

• good job kirby... I know diving sucks up there, I'll prob be salmon, trout, and steelhead fishing for most of my water hunting.

Although I do plan on surfing a bit up there too.

There's usually some epic crabbing to be had out of Trinidad when the sport season opens in November. Bring your yak if you have one!