East of KB today
    begin at 9am--end at 11am
    wind 6mph from SSE-----wind SSE at 16mph
    current 1mph N-S ---same
    viz 20f in 20fsw-----same
    seas less than 2f----2-3f
    air temp 83F, 30% clouds--85F, 75% clouds overhead
    Water temp 88F

Only had 2 hours today so we just went shallow. Shallow at KB has ment divin over sand and that is what happened, but we had fun and MAYBE even got some pictures with a new cam.
    We got back just before a thunder head came through that drove the wind and seas up
    Hope others got out today as well. :toast:

• 10-27-12--Key Biscayne today
    Seas 3-4F
    Viz 6F in 10FSW
    Wind NW at 28mph
    No fish died today during my 1mile open water practice triathlon swim.
    I hope this weather clears so my brothers can get out there

• I swam through Man O' War today (2-8-13) at Key Biscayne.
    This is a heads-up to my spearin brothers that the Man O' War are now in our waters again. I was doin my 1mile open water swim and saw Man O' War washed up on the beach at Key Biscayne. I only saw small ones today. While I was doing my triathlon training 1 mile swim, a Man O' War went between my first and second left finger. Now my left hand is swollen and won't close, but the swelling seems to have stabilized. So be careful out there my brothers.
    PS--seas were rough and viz sucked but there some nice beach buns out today
    Hope this helps

• 7-17-13 Biscayne Bay
    I was out doing my 1 mile ocean triathlon training swim today and swam INTO aprox a dozen moon jellies. Viz was crap and triathlon swim goggle vision is NOWHERE as good as freedive masks, so there probably was WAY more moon jellies near me than I saw. This time of year we do our triathlon swim wearing just a banana sling and feeling the jellies slide down your arm, along your chest/belly, banana sling :@ , thighs and toes makes me wish I was wearing a dive suit.
    Be careful out there IF you have reactions to moon jellies

PS--Viz was crap, pouring rain all morning, water temp 81F, zero wind and current and FLAT seas
    Hope this helps