orange jetty crabs

• So I admit it, I did a good bit of diving the south beach jettys and rock walls during crab season and found one or two stonies each time....what I always found a lot of and ignored were these medium sized orange crabs.
    they were always underwater and clearly not blues so..... now that i cannot take stonies, are these orange crabs ebible? and can they be caught and at what amount?

thanks

i like to spear fish

• So I admit it, I did a good bit of diving the south beach jettys and rock walls during crab season and found one or two stonies each time....what I always found a lot of and ignored were these medium sized orange crabs.
    they were always underwater and clearly not blues so..... now that i cannot take stonies, are these orange crabs ebible? and can they be caught and at what amount?

thanks

Do you dive the north or south jetty? inside or outside? every time I try to dive the north jetty on the outside (towards beach) ocean rescue gives me a hard time when going from land.

• I go out on the jetty and dive from the end to the middle and walk back in. I also go to the outside but only when there is little traffic.

I like the bay wall rocks and the pilings south of the Julia Tuttle too

i like to spear fish

• I go out on the jetty and dive from the end to the middle and walk back in. I also go to the outside but only when there is little traffic.

I like the bay wall rocks and the pilings south of the Julia Tuttle too

your nuts diving the julia viz there is piss on a good day :@ also seen big bulls on the inside of the jetty a few times