Aqua Sphere

• Tried out my new Aqua Lung mask with plastic lens today. I did not prep the lens in anyway and just used spit in it this first time. No fogging but it seemed a little hazy. I'm a first timer with plastic and the shop I got it from had no advice. Any suggestions regarding prep and care are appreciated.

First dive Impressions in only 20' as follows. The field of view is great with the mask, but the curved lens seems to magnify depth and sort of exagerate 3D. I was afraid that it might affect my aim, but I managed a perfect shot on a fast moving Cero that I might not of seen without the extra field of view this mask has. Definitely, the curved lens will take some getting used to. I bought the mask due to low volume and intended to use it on deeper dives as my old mask squeezed uncomfortably beyond 50'. I can't wait to take it deeper. It clears with little effort so it must be lower volume. As an added bonus, the strap is a dream compared to my old Cressi that caused pain around my ears due to the plastic clips.