Just for you lunkerbuster!! NorCal bounty

• I've been waiting to post this for awhile now, just to make lunkerbuster a little more envious!! Got off work at 4:30 and was in the water around 5. Vis was a green 8-10ft but the ocean was full of life!! Shot a few blacks, a kelp greenling, a nice 5lb grass rockfish, and my first monkey face prickle back!! I also pulled two 9"+ abs and a sea urchin.

The little colorful things next to the sea urchin are lobster mushrooms, I figured I better keep everything ocean oriented!! I harvested the mushrooms while I was at work today.

So there ya go lunkerbuster, a NorCal bounty!!

• Awwww man. I am honored. As I sit here w my stomach rumbling and a hurricane trying to ruin my weekend diving.

I can vicariously live through you. A danke my friend..... So when can I come over for dinner :)

i like to spear fish

• Looks like a nice feast. Those boards must make things very nice when grabbing urchins and abs. Plus the gear holding capability.

How do you cook those mushrooms? I have never seen them before.

• Looks like a nice feast. Those boards must make things very nice when grabbing urchins and abs. Plus the gear holding capability.

How do you cook those mushrooms? I have never seen them before.

The boards are awesome when you do multipurpose dives like I usually do.

I usually just brush them off, slice them, and sauté them in a hot pan with onions and garlic. I have seen recipes for different chowders and sauces they can be used in as well.