Going to be in Miami

• THanks! That poor girl's gonna have to see a chiropractor after this weekend. Get her hips adjusted.

shes 6 years younger then i am... I think im the one that will be needing adjustment:laughing3:

• Anybody want to share a good spot that I can park and will be able to walk across the beach and get into the water with my speargun? Got to get out some while I am there. I am assuming I am not allowed to swim out from South Beach with my gun right?

And Andrewk I will be leaving on Friday the 11th so I wont be able to dive that day. Wasn't thinking.

• Got to shoot a nice gag yesterday. Thanks for the help. Unfortunately the FWC was out and held me up to check my license. I have one for Florida but not a paper copy. I didn't have a cooler with me- I was just going to take the fish to the adjacent reasturant and get them to prepare it for me. It took so long with them I gave the fish to another fisherman so it wouldn't go bad in the heat. Hopefully my next day fishing will go better. I didn't get a picture. Oh well. By the way those gags are dumb! Retreated under a rock and waited for me to shoot him in the head. Wish I could have eaten him.

Anyway thanks for the push in the right direction!

• Good luck. Nice not to waste fish. Hope some of my tips get you to some decent reef. One more tip.... Buy a ten dollar boogie board and hit the grocery store for a thermal bag. Throw a frozen liter of water in there and viola!! Disposable soft kill bag AND drinking water as the day goes by

i like to spear fish

• Got to shoot a nice gag yesterday. Thanks for the help. Unfortunately the FWC was out and held me up to check my license. I have one for Florida but not a paper copy. I didn't have a cooler with me- I was just going to take the fish to the adjacent reasturant and get them to prepare it for me. It took so long with them I gave the fish to another fisherman so it wouldn't go bad in the heat. Hopefully my next day fishing will go better. I didn't get a picture. Oh well. By the way those gags are dumb! Retreated under a rock and waited for me to shoot him in the head. Wish I could have eaten him.

Anyway thanks for the push in the right direction!

Nice job... grouper season closed new years day til may though. ;)

• Wow. Good thing for me they didn't think about that. They were all over me about the license and staying away from beach and pier. They couldn't ticket me though, I was following the rules except for the paper copy (and the grouper!).

• Saw what I thought was a legal hoggish as well but didn't shoot it because I already had more than enough with the gag. Do they look more red under the water in real life than they do in video? He was red all over but that right shape. This is why it's nice as a traveling spearo to go to places like Mexico. If it looks good, shoot it and eat it. Knowing all the regs is very difficult here. But obviously very necessary.

• In my experience hogs look like ghosts underwater or they look like checkered coral.

There really isn't anything that looks like them except for a Spanish hog and that is unmistakably purple and yellow

i like to spear fish