• He's a clown, maybe entertaining to watch for the drunk and rowdy crowd in attendance and that's why they keep him. Looked like he was engaging the fighters sometimes, pointing at them aggressively and making strong eye contact, what an a-hole. I liked pride much better. The audience was respectful of what was going on in the ring. There was no yelling or booing. Fighters stay in the ring because they want to fight, not because they're in a "cage".

• I liked Pride too. And K1 was the best. Last Junior Dos Santos /Cain fight , the crowd was booing the looser, it was so painful to watch. Dos Santos fought like a warrior, standed in defeat like a man and spoke like a gentleman. Fighters deserve so much respect.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• "After my last fight with Velasquez, I was too bloated. My face was completely deformed. I went to the hospital. I had no cuts against Cain Velasquez. He hits like a girl. We say in boxing about people who 'catch,' who have that punch that you really feel or that cuts your face or knocks you down. He hit me a lot during the five rounds, but did not open anything, although I finished very bloated and had to go to the hospital." -JDS

Yeah, just like a girl :rolleyes1:

• Cain destroyed Dos Santos, but he stood his ground like a man. In spite of not being that "powerful" and "hitting like a girl" (a kryptonian girl I guess :p) he destroyed Junior´s face this time.

Cain is not as strong as the majority of fighters of this division but he wins his fights based on what we call " puros Güevos " (All balls)

Frankie Edgar is the true example of this, in this sense Frankie Edgar could be a mexican fighter easily. We do love him for that reason.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I watched the Cain Dos Santos fight first, then jumped to the Sanchez Melendez fight. For a moment I thought the fight video was going in fast motion :) Those light weights are so fast compared to the big sluggers. It's good to be able to fast forward through Buffer announcing.