For sale C4 Urukay 105

• SOLD
    Hi guys,
    I'm selling my C4 Urukay 105 speargun.

The gun is used but in very good condition as it has been used with great care. There some minor scratches from normal use (mainly in the "C4" stickers). Please take a look at the pictures.
    The handle has a thumb rest made with shapelock and covered with bike inner tube but there's nothing "glued" to the carbon and I'll send a new original handle or I can replace it before sending. There's also some inner tube on the back of the gun to make it easier to load and also to protect the carbon when placing it on the floor (vertically). It's also just wrapped and easily taken off (which i can also do). The head has some additional black spacers for perfect align of 3 bands but those can be taken off too.

I'm assuming that those interested already know the unique characteristics of the gun but let me know if you have questions.

I'm selling it because I have 2 Urukay and 0 Graphite… and to get a graphite, unfortunately, this one has to go.

Price is 550 € (around $716) + shipping fro the gun "naked" (as in the pictures but without the dyneema. Reel is included)
    Payment trough Paypal