Really really narrow feet. Any options?

• I know this topic has kind of been beaten to death. I have read a lot of the other posts and tried a lot of the suggested foot pockets, but still no luck. I'm new to freediving and looking to get a set of fins. I've tried on every footpocket I can get my hands on and my foot is to narrow. (Like more than the typical narrow foot) This has always been a problem for me when I by shoes. I have a size 11.5 foot that is really narrow. I would really like to not have to wear a sock, or just a really thin sock but I don't know if that will be possible. The closest fins I have found are the Cressi Gara's and the Sporasub spitfire which both feel about the same to me, and are way to wide. I can slip into a Gara 7/8 and it fits ok around my foot, but my toes stick way out the front. Does anyone have any ideas for options? So far I have tried: Cressi, Sporasub, Mares, OMER, Nemo, Beuchat, IST, Riffe, and C4. Nothing even close to fitting me in an 11, 10, or even a 9. I was maybe going to try Mako next, but I don't have high hopes. Right now i'm leaning towards a Sporasub 8/9 with a 6mm sock. I thought I'd ask here first since I would really like to avoid having to wear a sock espcially a 6mm. My next thought was to see if anyone have any creative ways to modify a foot pocket to be narrower? I was thinking maybe gluing an insole into the bottom or maybe cutting some neoprene to fit the inside and gluing that in place. Or maybe there is a foot pocket out there for me. Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated.

• Sorry I should have specified. I did try the modular as well as the 2000's. Thanks though. I think I may just be out of options and have to go with a thinck sock. Just threw this out there as a last try before I purchased anything.

• I tried the 7/8, 8/9, and 10/11. The 7/8 was the only one that was snug around my foot. But it was way to short. I might just have to except that I'm a freak when it comes to my feet, or cut off my toes.

• Thanks for the help. I tried a Beuchat in an 11 but my local shop was out of stock on anything smaller. They should have more next week and I'll give them a try. Thanks again for all the input.