Quick local sale on an RA 90

• Time for this thing to go... its a vecta with the blue handle and plastic line release. asking 80 bucks. straight shaft, no bands i broke them.

• Notched, and right now id like to avoid shipping in the hopes someone local will pick it up from me. I think lunker was supposed to get this from me before but we havent talked about it in a few weeks, if he chimes in and still wants it he does take first priority.

• still not doing shipping. i dont have the time to do so right now. Just started a new job. Local pickup only, sorry.

• Sorry dude. Been swamped lately. We can do the Xbox swap this weekend if you want or you can just sell it outright. I have put my little roller on the back burner for the moment so I can go either way.
    If you find a buyer before we link up, sell away. Otherwise I gotcha this weekend

i like to spear fish

• Sorry dude. Been swamped lately. We can do the Xbox swap this weekend if you want or you can just sell it outright. I have put my little roller on the back burner for the moment so I can go either way.
    If you find a buyer before we link up, sell away. Otherwise I gotcha this weekend

no worries dude, Im starting a new job and the driving is killing me... got screwed over by my old boss from bottom cleaning too so I ended up in the negative from him.

Its yours if its still here this weekend.