Mead - How much Gun to bring

• Freshwater experts. I am going to Mead this weekend, taking a Houseboat out of Callville Bay and will be bringing my boat to explore and dive out of.

This will be my first time spearing there. My quiver ranges from a Comp 0 to a 65" with a few midhandles mixed in. Should I plan on good viz and bring the heavy hitters or something quicker to reload. Do you recommend slip tips for stripers?

Targeting Stripers and carp. Any recommendations on where to dive (general areas) or type of structure to look for would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

• I dove there a few weeks ago with my Wong 42in Hybrid. If I knew how good the vis was going to be (20-30 feet), I would've brought something a little bigger. Ideally, I would have used a 110cm euro or my 55in GR Hybrid. Not sure how consistent the vis is though, so I would bring 2 guns to cover both good and bad vis.

What guns do you have?

• I have a 57" midhandle that i made its my all around gun. But can bring a riffe #5 if its clear or a 40" home made midhandle for bad viz.

20-30' viz sounds like all I need is the 57"