pole spear - carbon ski stick

• hy all,

i made my 2nd pole .this time its carbon -filled with bamboo wich was wrapped with glas and glued in 4 more stiffness. it became dead straight with about 880 Gramm weight (-with band and 3prong)-- and a length of 2,35 meter without the tip.
    powered with teratube black, and a tail which is able to deliver a breakaway system.
    my new paralyzer tip is made out of old broken sport foil.

hope you enjoy......

P.S.
    we had a post here about two years ago on how to hold the pole bands with less power for the hands- just like a friction system wit little rope- - i can t find this post anymore:confused1: can someone help??please.

• hy folks,
    how s everyone?,,

i was thinking about:frustrated1::crazy:
    maybe someone else tried all this so i no longer have to headache..

:cool2:

would it be possible to give a pole a bit more range and accuracy whilst:

1 make it a system that brakes off from the shaft while the bands stay at your hand (just a groove in the tail like bow and arrow)

2 get it to fly by a small 2mm line from tail to float -holded without line tension (- just an extra hole in the tail for the dyneema mount)

3 make it short and lightweight about 1.20meter long and thin to make it faster and have less drag and windage

4 increase the holding power via an ergonomic holding section combined with a kind of bracelett that relieves the permanent band-pull on the thump for easier and even longer holding

5 change the shooting technic from overhand beside the eye to underhand - means the pole would tender rest at the right shoulder having the right eye above the shaft alike bowshooting ( better done with a neoprene headcover for not ripping ones ear:laughing:)

I WOULD CALL THIS A :thereyougo: "brake lose pole"

well, i guess someone has to try this..............:D

sometimes i m asking if the freaks know that they are in the majority..

Edited 4 times, last by blankwalker ().