Making co2 SpearGun. Please help

• Hello my dear friends.

I am Iranian. I can not speak good English. (translate google)

I like to make a diving gun co2. (Power Good)

Please send me the size of the gun, the gun, and Maps

Please help me in making

I use What capsule? The amount of power?

Trigger mechanism?

Please give me a gun sized map

I would like to: measure the length the gun ....? ..... Mechanism? ..... Maps? ..... design to build? ... And other things that you know
    I'm a newcomer ...

I want capsule be larger and more powerful than the image below.

I want such the capsules:

Please .. Please :notworthy

I LOVE SPEARGUN . IRAN

• Gun design is very nice.
    But I can not I buy from other countries. Due to sanctions
    I'm in Iran.

I wanna make my own plan.
    Adjustable high power

:confused1:

Mechanism?

I LOVE SPEARGUN . IRAN

Edited once, last by saam ().

• I have one on order, just like the one in the picture. MACO2 Grande. I am ordering a Merou reel to attach to it, just like the one in the picture. Cant wait, it should solve all the issues I have had loading large spear guns since I injured my shoulder. I am also ordering some spear butt adapters, and I am going to try them on different shafts other than the 10mm that comes with the gun. I am very excited, and I will post pictures of it as soon as it gets here.

• The direct ancestor of that gun can be seen here: http://spearfishing.world/spea…egends-collection-10.html at post #94. Note the earliest versions are not much more than a tube with a trigger (single-piece) and a purge valve at the rear to dump water from the gun when you push the spear in the barrel.

Diagram from the patent shows the inner works, you unscrew the tank a few turns to let pressure into the gun and then do it back up, the purge valve is at the rear and underneath.