Beuchat Mundial 2 vs Aeris F10 V2

• Hi all,

I am trying to compare these two watches, everyone on the net says the F10 but nobody says why not the Beuchat... They are both made by the same manufacturer, they are both specifically made for Freediving. I don't scuba dive so no need for those functions, I only spearfish, I don't train or freedive, both can be hooked up to a PC. I heard both watches had issues with their first versions but those were resolved. They are about the same price, I have a heard time seeing what the difference is in between the two, except for the light:

- on the Aeris it is on the side
    - on the Beuchat the whole screen flashes, which I quite like since this is more visible than the little light on the Aeris.

Am I missing something? Anyone tried both? Any other differences?

Thanks,
    Gabriel

• Hi Dan,

Yes, I meant it lights up as an alarm, they didn't put a alarm led like the F10 butninstead made the whole screen flash, thus it is more visible then than than the little alarm led of the F10.

Yep, I saw that you have a great price in it, that is why I hesitate :).

• No.. when you go under water you have the ability to use a depth alarm. On the F10 when it goes off it beeps (if you want it to) and the little led on the side flashes. On the Beuchat there is no little led, instead it flashes the whole screen (and beeps if you want it to).

The functionality you mention, lighting up the screen to see in the dark, is the same on both watches of course :).

I was saying that flashing the whole screen in case an alarm goes off instead of a little led on the side is more visible, especially if it isn't very dark; at least that is what I meant to say :).