Thoughts on bungee tow rope?

• I have one, just dont cut it, and it works awesome, also the bungee end is very negative buoyant, a small cork buoy there might be called for. I cut mine up to use as the rope through the center of my lobster float rigs. It unravels fast if you dont use heat to cut it and even then you better know a good terminal knot.
    I am so interested in what your rig will end up being, I had the same ideas and wished I had seen them through knowing what I know now!

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Is this for a floatline or as a bungee. I don't think there will be much snap on this for applying pressure to fish. As a floatline I don't know if it will actually float. Might be perfect. For that money id say try one and let us know

I might also be concerned with its abrasion. Resistance. It looks like a nylon weave on the outside and that might have fraying issues around rigs wrecks or reefs.

i like to spear fish

• The abrasion resistance should be Ok, I have used similar ski rope before with good results. It floated fine and resisted. Kinking

Im also curious about the exact amount of give it has. I will probably put a 6ft DIY bungee on the float end.
    Have one on the way. Well see

• The abrasion resistance should be Ok, I have used similar ski rope before with good results. It floated fine and resisted. Kinking

Im also curious about the exact amount of give it has. I will probably put a 6ft DIY bungee on the float end.
    Have one on the way. Well see