Carbon Fibre 1.1m Euro

• I think it is "Soller", right?
    http://www.sollercomposites.com,carbon fiber,carbon fiber sleeve,Kevlar sleeve, fiberglass sleeves,carbon fiber fabric,epoxy,west system epoxy,nitrile,gloves,nitrile gloves,aramid,fiberglass,kevlar,tape,biaxial tape, biaxial sleeve

Once you get a handle on their old-school website, they do have good stuff and a lot of detailed info as to thickness, weight, diameters etc.
    I was about to place an order but then when another package from the US never showed up in China, where I live, I put it on hold.

But I did do a comparison between 3-4 different vendors who all sell CF sleeves and Soller came out the cheapest and with the most products to choose from. So, I just have to find a China-bound friend in the US sometime in the future and have him bring me some back;-)

• Gotcha, thanks so much, mate:-)

In the meanwhile, I did a few dry test on land with silicone and it just doesn't have the adhevesive capabilities that Sikaflex does, so it comes off with some heavy rubbing.

I used to use Sika 291 (I think it was) back when I raced sailboats and it's crazy strong. We used to joke that when we used it underneath the Harken 'frog leg' cleats we could have left the screws out when we went sailing and the cleat would've stayed in place.
    Supposedly, 3M 4200/5200 could be alternatives as well, though I never tried them.

I'll have to source this outside of China, no one has it here.