New vehicle, roof rack input

• Howdy all.
    I just got a 2013 Golf TDI 2 door and I need some help.

I know a few of you have aftermarket roof racks on your cars and just want to hear what you are using and how you like it.

As of now the best option seems to be the THULE traverse feet with square load bars or maybe the aeroblades.

Open to any suggestions. Only thing I prefer is bars that extend out as wide or wider than the car so I can carry more than one yak at a time.
    Also I don't want/need kayak specific racks (cradles&rollers). I've had that and I feel they are more trouble than help.

thnks

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• I have the Thule mount off my old camry yours if you want it buddy. You need to get the special rubber pads for your car. My bars should be long enough for your car

i like to spear fish

• My old mount doesn't reach across this car. I am torn between getting a new bigger one or just trying to stash the yak at someone's house closer to where I dive.
    I have been blessed to get out a lot on boats lately and the Luck Love Banana has been on dry dock.

i like to spear fish

• Lucky love banana, I think I'm gonna have to pirate your vessel name Judah.

• Braddah Jeb don't forget ur roots. They in tha banana.
    Also I appreciate the offer but I want something brand new [ against my better fiscal judgement but new car needs new racks :) ]

What brand is what you have though and how'd you like it.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!