ULUSUB Amazing Customer service

• I purchased an Ulusub from a dive buddy off an other forum and have enjoyed diving with it for about a year and a half now. Oddly the wooden plug covering the balast started to push out a little. I emailed Jon about it and after a few messages back and forth I sent the gun in to him. I had asked Jon if he could add a magnet in the ballast portion to help with loading and he was more then happy to do so. I was expecting a bill or something for the magnet but instead I was blown away. He sent the gun back with new thicker bands and included the old ones. He refinished the entire gun with a epoxy and linear polyurethane, opened up the line release a little more as it was a little tight, he also included a new threaded shaft and re did the ballast with the magnet. I was not expecting any of this but I am super grateful! Amazing service. He even sent the gun back to me within a week of me sending it out. Super fast turn around time. Thanks Jon!!! Now I need to get some fresh blood on it.