New spearboarder in Cocoa/Pt Canaveral

• Hello Bryce and a welcome to you. Lafayette, my grandmother used to live there...haven't seen those streets in a long long time. The food, ah the food!!
    U east or west coast FL ?

• Thanks Hardline....I very much enjoy your photos and videos. I got into photography few years ago but have let life's chaos keep me from it lately. I hope to get a good housing in the next year or so and start again...underwater.

• East Coast. I live in Orlando and often surf in the Cocoa area. Got a buddy who spears out of Cocoa though-- apparently some pretty good stuff way offshore. Unfortunately it's deep, past my depth at the moment...

• Cool. Wow, he freedives out of cocoa? I know a bunch of scuba guys do it but yeah pretty deep usually to get clear. Im trying to get my friend (with bay boat) to get out with me down south to elliot key or something...useless. I have a flats rig but low gunnels, gets spooky in some chop. I dont even know how deep im comfy at having only dove to about 15-20'...that was before i had weight belt too..also still dont have long fins. Take care, be safe.
    Peace