Mori Slip tip with 3/8" callout

• I just had a request to make a 3/8-24 Male adapter to mount a MORI slip ( that he bought from Josh) on a 7mm gun shaft.

Sounds real strange for Mori to go that big. Note the callout for 3/8 , 11/32 , 5/16 , 9/32 . Looks like a size for sider ring not the thread of the base. check out web link below

I thought Mori just made 5/16-24 Threaded base and 6mm-1.

I told him to call / email Josh but he doesn't always get back very quickly, guy is on tight vacation schedule.

What say you SPEARDIVER Experts....

Neptonic Systems | Speargun Mori Slip-Tip Spectra & Cable

• I have one of Mori's slip tips - really top notch. I also thought those were the only two thread Mori used - I don't know the answer but why don't you contact Mori directly assuming Josh doesn't respond quickly. Mori is slow to respond at times but worth asking both of them. Be sure to share the response with us.

• I have one of Mori's slip tips - really top notch. I also thought those were the only two thread Mori used - I don't know the answer but why don't you contact Mori directly assuming Josh doesn't respond quickly. Mori is slow to respond at times but worth asking both of them. Be sure to share the response with us.

I contacted Aaron Crist, He emailed Mori, he thinks it's just 6mm-1 and 5/16-24 threads. For his tip I just doesn't make sense to make the base out of 1/2" stock for the 3/8"-24 thread.

Take a 3/8" gun shaft, do you see any with 3/8"-24 threads? Be a heavy shaft, not use it's even used out there except for custom guns. I don't know thou, guessing.

I post when I hear back from Aaron.

I think its just poor descriptions and Jargon on website.

Edited once, last by Linghunt: typo spelling ().

• Aaron got reply back from Mori, all he has ever made are 5/16-24 and 6mm-1 threads for his slip tips.

Not sure what Josh sold him Guess it will be a surprise on what thread he gets when he opens box.

HE can buy Adapter he needs locally in Australia. I sent him back to Peter Fearside of OBD , who sent him to me. " Tag your It" lol :cool2:

Spearfishing Gear | Free Diving Equipment | One Breath Diving Products