Looking for rides

• Hello, I’ll be visiting Fort Lauderdale 12/2-01/06 and I would like to join whoever has room for one more freediver. Happy to pitch in for gas, ice, cleaning etc.... Willing to drive from the keys to west palm and my current max depth is 60ft. Any invites would be highly appreciated. Thank you and Marry Christmas 8)

• Hi Adrian,

I don't know for what reason I can't send you a private message...

But what the hell, my cell numer is +50768280078

Please send me a message via Whatsapp and I can put you in contact with Manuel. He has a boat in Ft Lauderdale and goes out pretty often.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Wow dude that’s the second time you would be hooking me up. The first time in Puerto Rico and now in Fort Lauderdale. Much appreciated, I’ll call message you tomorrow morning. Marry Christmas

• I am so grateful to be a part of this community. It’s awesome to be able to network with people abroad. I’ve been lucky to dive three times this week and possibly the same next week. I couldn’t have asked for more and for that I thank the members here.

For the local guys I can say that the visibility hasn’t been great, hazy 25-30 ft at best but totally doable. Haven’t shot much yet but I’ve been having a ton of fun and that’s what it’s all about.