Tolerances in speargun building

• Good day guys. I've got a question. I was examining my recent gun builds and from my measurements i seem to have about 0.75mm of deviation on my tracks . Is this considered normal? When do you consider a stock or track wrapped? Also what level of tolerance has been experienced on manufactures spearguns?

Be safe ... Happy hunting .

• It's not pleasant to know your speargun is warped. But practically if it's not apparent when you load the shaft and doesn't affect your shots then disregard. With an enclosed track I wonder if a shaft can be inserted at all with 1cm deviation. What caused all your guns to warp?

• Thanks Dan...I hasn't really warped. Its the accuracy of my tools . The )0.75mm deviation was there as i cut the track and you can't really see it, its only seen when i use a tight string and a caliper to measure but i was wondering if that's an allowable tolerance. I checked my RA Tuna 110 and it has about 0.5mm deviation in the horizontal and 1.5mm on the vertical and it shoots great. I haven't been able to test mine with the lockdown in effect but will try as soon as its lifted. But i think i'll change up my set up a bit in the future to see if i can get that variation reduced.

Be safe ... Happy hunting .