Diy pole Spear Flopper Tip

• A couple months back i bought a simple five prong pole spear locally. Nothing fancy, just a simple pole spear (it was imported buy a local guy under the name "Vudu Spearfishing" but it look chinese). I added a diy grip kit from marine heat shrink and o-rings then placed o-ring between each joint (made a metallic noise when firing) and i upgraded the band. The only thing i wanted to change further was a flopper tip so i can go after grouper and snapper so i did that today. I couldn't just buy a tip as its an odd 5/16 thread (or at least that's the closest i found) So i bought a small bolt , made a small flopper from stainless steel sheet metal and used an off cut from a long spear i had cut down to fit the 103cm speargun i built recently (i would have made the tip longer if the off cut was longer). Also drilled a new flopper hole closer to the tip and installed it. The hardest part of this build is tig welding the stainless bolt and spear shaft together. Wish i took pics while i was making it but all i have is of the finished product.

Be safe ... Happy hunting .