fiberglass blades from Dan

• Just wanted to give a quick sum up of my thoughts on pargos f.g blades and h dessault foot pockets he hooked me up with recently.. Ive used them about 3 times now. Today was ideal for accurately feeling them out casue we dove in a decent little bit of depth. I may not be the best judge because ive always used scuba-type fins when freediving until now, but these blades were a remarkable difference in what im used to. What would of taken at least7 kicks or so before getting a good descend rate going now takes 3. they snapped back well but were not too soft nor stiff. these were the medium stiffness blades not the softs. Blade angle seems ideal and i like how long they are,,(long even in comparison to some other freedive fins i thiink)
    Anyway thanks again pargo and id recommend them to anyone. Its a price that most plastic fins and footpockets dont match..let alone fiberglasses... Also Lunkerbuster seemed very pleased with his new carbons today and they sure did look nice underwater. but ill let him tell that story.
    _steven

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

Edited once, last by sdeisen ().