Speargun Dynamics

• I shoot my RA tricut into all sorts of rocks and have never had an issue with it...maybe different brands dull differently?

RA metal is much harder than hardened stainless steel shafts.

And who cares about enclosed tracks! :D

• I rarely shoot into the reef. I just wait till i have a clean shot when i land on the bottom. The only time I am shooting down into the reef is at a large grouper or snapper.

Shaft will not pull out regardless of what tip you have, unless your flopper is not properly tuned.

• No, Greek's already moved to a band gun :) I know some hardcore Cuban divers that stuck to their pneumatics for a long time, but even they switched.

Ive tried railguns, wong, and shot a riffe. I didn't like it.

What i have now is exactly what i like. :) Get ready for some big fish pictures! ;)

• Ive tried railguns, wong, and shot a riffe. I didn't like it.

What i have now is exactly what i like. :) Get ready for some big fish pictures! ;)

Would you please elaborate about your experience with the railguns , Wong and the Riffes? And what are you shooitng now.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Would you please elaborate about your experience with the railguns , Wong and the Riffes? And what are you shooitng now.

I feel like the railguns are too heavy in the water. They shoot too slow for my taste. The wong kicked like a mule and the shot seemed slow too. Maybe because of the super long shaft? I dont want to see the shaft when i fire my gun. I don't like skinny handles either. I feel like you can absorb more recoil with a wider handle. I like a really light gun in the water when i'm doing aspetto.

They all shot straight and kill fish. Its just my personal preference.

I shoot a wooden gun 110cm with 7.5mm 130cm shaft and twin 16mm bands stretched to 275%. The shaft flys.