pink jellies

• So latly as everyone knows the pink jellies have been out in force.. I never feel a sting from them so i dont ever wear any type of clothing other than boardshorts when i spear.. plus i hate anything on me in the water so until it gets cold i go pretty bare.. at my work i handle jellyfish and anenomes and corals all day without any real reactions so im either somewhat acclimated to it or jsut have thick skin or a high tolerance or whatever. But latly after spearin amongst the jellies ive noticed i get this like burning and itching that comes in random spurts.. mostly on my back and arms.. and this time around ive got like irritated skin on the undersides of my arms.. I havnt felt a sting when swimming into the jellies or on the kayak back into shore ever but it comes later. So my question is does anyone else have a simlar reaction or is this prob not something from the jellyfish at all.. thanks guys

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• This is not from jellyfish, at least not the ones you see. In Cuba they call it caribe. You never see what actually caused it, and it always gets under whatever you're wearing. The last time we went out it got Alan bad. He had welts on his body and face and it bothered him so much he considered pissing on himself but opted to use my lemonade (real lemonade) :)